New mobile, tablet offerings bring PatientPoint innovation to additional points of care
CINCINNATI – PatientPoint®, the trusted leader in engagement solutions committed to making every doctor-patient engagement better®, today launched three new digital products further extending the reach of its suite of interactive patient engagement products.
The new PatientPoint products—mobile solution PatientPoint® Extend™, hospital bedside tablet PatientPoint® Interact—Hospital™ and adherence-focused infusion suite tablet PatientPoint® Infuse™—expand the digital footprint of the 30-year patient education and engagement leader to additional points of care to facilitate better patient-provider communication.
“Everything we do at PatientPoint is rooted in our mantra of making every doctor-patient engagement better, and these three products are no exception,” said PatientPoint Chief Provider Officer and President, Hospital, Chris Martini. “Our latest digital product innovations launched today give providers more opportunities to deliver customized, personalized communication and education—both within the physician office and hospital and beyond—to create a better patient experience.”
PatientPoint® Extend™ mobile engagement platform allows physician offices and hospitals to send patients branded, integrated and trackable communication and education before, during and after a visit or hospital stay.
With PatientPoint® Extend™, providers and hospitals can send patient communications directly from their electronic health record, a companion desktop application and/or from PatientPoint® Interact™ interactive exam touchscreens.
- Enables provider teams to send custom branded content and selections from a library of 40,000+ educational articles and videos from PatientPoint and other trusted sources to patients based on their unique place in their healthcare journey
- Automated text and email campaigns allow providers to send engaging and easy-to-understand communication to patients to drive improved quality-of-care metrics, care management and patient portal sign-ups
- Fully integrated with leading electronic health record systems
PatientPoint® Interact—Hospital™ personalized bedside engagement hub offers hospitals a central source to manage all patient communication during an inpatient stay.
- First all-in-one solution focused on improving inpatient engagement, experience and care coordination
- Features education from PatientPoint and other trusted sources
- Features content from a hospital’s customized patient guide
- Fully integrated with leading electronic health record platforms
- Offers streaming entertainment
PatientPoint® Infuse™ oncology infusion treatment support tablet offers personalized, treatment-specific patient education to encourage patient-provider dialogue and promote therapy adherence.
- First adherence-focused tool of its kind for the oncology infusion suite
- Offers patients access to treatment-specific education, side effect management tools and support & savings information
- Developed after years of research, trusted relationships and personal experience with more than 200 oncology practices
- Designed by multiple myeloma survivor
- Offers streaming entertainment
“These products were designed to meet the needs we heard from real providers—from personalized, integrated communication to therapy-specific adherence messaging in the oncology infusion suite,” said PatientPoint SVP of Product Strategy Liz Phillips. “We’re excited to launch these new digital solutions that we know will help providers help their patients better understand conditions and treatment options at pivotal moments of care, ultimately driving better outcomes.”
PatientPoint® is a patient engagement solutions company passionately committed to making every doctor-patient engagement better®. By harnessing the power of technology, our omnichannel platform more effectively educates and empowers patients, caregivers and staff to deliver improved health outcomes and an enhanced patient experience. For 30 years, hospitals, health systems, physician offices and sponsoring brands have trusted PatientPoint and its more than 450 team members to provide a uniquely integrated experience across care settings.
Senior Manager, Corporate Communications
Office: (513) 792-6147
Mobile: (513) 313-7722